Wednesday, March 15, 2006

hello...is anyone listening???

My first blog...Well, let me tell you what to expect. In the coming weeks I will present you with tidbits and commentary about my family, current events, lessons I've learned, and anything really cool I find (and steal) from other bloggers. I am a married, middle aged male. I am a Christian, but I have some views that some who say are "un-biblical". More on that later. I have found the internet to be a wonderful way to hear countless viewpoints. I believe that no matter how much someone else's view may conflict with my own, it is wrong to totally dismiss it. I always ask myself....is it even slightly possible, that they are right, and that I am wrong? It does not mean that I change my view, I just question myself more. Sometimes my beliefs are strengthened, other times I may modify a belief. This is what I consider true transformation, not adhering to someone else's slate of beliefs. I believe that the more we question ourselves, and our beliefs, the more we learn, and the more we truly grow. And isn't that what we are truly here for? More to come....

1 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home