Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Okay...so what if you make a Blog, and no one reads it? I have to admit I'm a little disappointed at the lack of hits on my Blog. Perhaps if I use some buzz words and phrases, like: PREMARITAL SEX is wrong, or FREE MUSIC DOWNLOADS is stealing from the artists. Perhaps if I just announce AMERICAN IDOL rocks. But seriously, I realize that it takes time for people to find you, and actually, it really is not that big a deal. I am going to put some links to other blogs on my sidebar, that is once I figure out how, and where my sidebar actually is. LOL Most of them are women writers, and I do find them very inspiring, although I find myself LOOKING FOR SKIRTS to put on our bed, or PLANNING A COMPLETE MAKEOVER for the upstairs bathroom. Well, you can see where this is leading. What I would really like to find is some good, down to earth CHRISTIAN MEN"S BLOGS. The Blogs I've found written by men are almost never Christian in nature. I did find a couple, but they were updated like once every two months. I do have a couple men's Blogs I follow, just to keep perspective; their views are usually not the same as mine, but I like to be kept thinking and asking questions of myself. It would be nice to find a circle of men who share some of the same values and beliefs. Hope to hear from someone soon. EXTREME MAKEOVER HOME EDITION is awesome! I feel so dirty.

8 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Blogger Donnetta said...

You say you are looking for Christian men blogs. Have you found/checked out http://mattfurr.blogspot.com? I don't know of all of your beliefs but I do know that he has a personal relationship with Jesus. You might head on over and see what you think.

(By the way, I found you from your comment left on "rocks in my dryer") Welcome to blogging!

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger the voice said...

Thanks for coming over from Shannon's. And thanks a whople bunch for the link. I will more than likely be letting people know a little about what I believe over time. Hope you come back! God Bless you!

 
At 5:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ken. Keep up the blogging. It does take time to get a following. Like you, I've seen my share of woman's christian blogs as my wife is one of them. One of the men's christian blogs that we both like is Cerulean Sanctum (http://www.dedelen.com/cerulean.html). Keep up the good work for His glory.

 
At 2:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 3:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://fuaqmzpy.com/lrxo/estp.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://wrcpugxi.com/zvun/pynj.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://fuaqmzpy.com/lrxo/estp.html | http://rqphibcq.com/kfvp/dgyu.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home