Wednesday, September 27, 2006

More to come.....

Okay, I have been feeling really dry lately. No words have been coming to me. I have told myself that maybe I just don't have anything to say. However, I know that is not the truth. There is a post I need to write, one that the Spirit has laid on my heart to write for some time. It is one I keep telling myself that the time is not right for. Or that I don't have enough regular readers yet. The truth is, as some will find it controversial, I have just been afraid. But no more. It may take a few more days until I have it right, but it will be done. Keep tuned. God bless each of you. Ken

3 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Sometimes you just need to write it out even if you don't want to.

Sometimes I get confused with your blog- there is a post up above with an option to comment, but it's a music thing. So I'm not sure when you update this...

This is your post for today, right? Or is this an older one?

I'm sure you have plenty of readers. Your messages are always inspiring! Keep it up!

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger HeyJules said...

I've wondered where you've been hiding. C'mon...listen to the spirit and say what you have to say. It'll all be okay.

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger kpjara said...

I will wait. I love (and have learned from) all you have written.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home