Thursday, July 27, 2006

Boy...it sure is quiet..

Yawn...oh, hi..when did you walk in? Caught me sitting at the keyboard in a bathrobe. Got up this morning at about 4:30 AM, this after getting to sleep after midnight. Had to get my lovely wife to the airport. See, she and a friend are fortunate enough to be going to Chicago to attend a Joyce Meyers conference, which will also include Darlene Zsech of Hillsongs leading worship. With daughter Jen at STORM Camp, it means 2 1/2 days of peace and relaxation....NOT. I'm still working on getting the car dried out, my MIL is expecting me to trim bushes for her, and then there is this thing called work. So, seeing as my boss does expect me to show up tonight, I better go take a nap.....um, that IS your cue to leave. Okay, fine..don't...just don't stare...it gives me the creeps. God bless you all, Ken

6 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger HeyJules said...

Well the least you can do is pour me a cup of coffee. :-)

 
At 5:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Susannah said...

I can totally relate! Look forward to your return.

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger kpjara said...

Your BLESSED wife...I would LOVE to go hear Joyce Meyer...and in Chicago! Nuttin' better!

 
At 1:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home