Sunday, April 09, 2006

Peace?

Okay, so it's day number three since my wife and daughter left for Phoenix. I have to admit, i was kinda looking forward to a little peace and quiet for a week. See, both my wife, and my daughter have inherited that gene that makes you talk, a lot, like nonstop sometimes. And it actually is inherited. My wifes father, whom they are visiting, actually talks more than the two of them combined. Ramblin' Bill I call him. I would probably go totally insane if I was there with them. But you know what...? Peace and quiet ain't all that great after a day or two. Man I miss them...

3 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a wise man to realize it is an inherited trait. I, too, have the gene. On top of that, I always say that it is my gift and I must use it!

There are times I talk too much, even for my own ears. ;)

Thanks for the prayers.

 
At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

 
At 3:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home