Monday, May 01, 2006

Changes

Well, you might have noticed I changed my template. I heard from more than one person that it was difficult to read, and I saw first hand what it looked like on someone else's computer. Apparently different computers and/or monitors make a huge difference in how it appears. I like this template better, anyway, so until I change my mind again, this is it. Highlight: Saturday evening, my wife and I went to see Casting Crowns and Nichole Nordeman in concert. We had pretty good seats, straight out from the stage, and four rows above the main floor. The concert was fantastic, although I would have liked to have heard a little more from Nichole. If you haven't heard music by either band, I highly recommend both of them. They both did an awesome show. That's all I've got for now. I have a little tweaking to do yet, so if things go a little "funny", bear with me. God bless each of you! Ken

3 Comments:

At 5:58 AM, Blogger kpjara said...

I like the look, it's reminds me of peace.

 
At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice new look. It is easier to read. Brighter and a bit easier on the eyes.

I really like the music on your site as well. Nice touch.

Well, you again are right. God does tend to speak in whispers, while I tend to shout. I think I need to take some pointers from Him!!

 
At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home