Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I am...

I have seen these so called "meme's" come and go, and I have never really done one. Until now, that is. So here is my somewhat feeble attempt:

I AM a fairly private person in real life.

I WANT to return to Africa.

I WISH our leaders (both parties) would remember “the people.”

I HATE people who are full of themselves.

I MISS my parents.

I HEAR the refrigerator running.

I WONDER what the future holds.

I REGRET not choosing a different career path.

I AM NOT a slow driver.

I DANCE far too seldom.

I SING terribly.

I CRY during movies.

I AM NOT ALWAYS a good person.

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS delicious meals?

I WRITE as I feel God leads me.

I CONFUSE what I want with what God wants.

I NEED a job I can be happy at.

I SHOULD join Josh at seminary.

I START things, but never seem to finish them.

I FINISH second (or last) graciously.

I TAG Josh, and anyone else who hasn’t done this. Leave me note in the comment section, and I’ll come see yours too.

4 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger kpjara said...

This really is pretty 'telling'. I hadn't realized til I read yours.

BTW, speaking as someone who is SO not in love with her own career choices...I say do it...go to seminary...even if you have to do online studies at first...just do it! well after you pray with your wife about it, that is.

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Shalee said...

Loved reading this post. It gives me more of an idea of who the voice is...

I've been tagged to do it too. I'll get to it... sometime!

 
At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home